Sunday, April 6, 2014

Creativity and Innovation Project Reflection

Our project was about a program called Evernote which could replace notebooks and binders. While making the infomercial, I really wanted to concentrate on all the advantages Evernote had over notebooks. It was important to convey to the listeners that this product could make their lives easier in many different ways. So my group and I came up with funny scenarios that could portray just have much Evernote could better the lives of students. This forced us to be collaborative, but also, we had to be creative and innovative with our ideas and resources in order to find a direction to go in. This project also made me want to get the program for myself. I realized, through all the silly scenarios that we made up, that Evernote could really actually be the future of notebooks and binders, and all students may only just carry their laptop. I can already see it happening now and, with where technology is heading, I don't see it going away but only increasing.​

I learned quite a lot from watching the other infomercials. There are so many different tools out there like Edmodo and A Novel Idea that people can use to do other tasks in an easier and more efficient way. It was also cool to see all the different approaches people took when trying to advertise the tools. While talking about different technologies in an infomercial, we all had to use video cameras, editing programs, screen capturing and more. This shows just how much we must be technologically literate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment